Green Way Co. Company Profile
Green Way Co. Srl, with the trading name of Green Way, is a highly motivated and experienced global organization specializing in the supply of steel products to the Oil& Gas Projects and Steel Industries. Located in Genoa – Italy, Green Way is a market leader in the supply of Piping Materials, Manual and Control Valves to projects worldwide.
Our core business is to deliver materials to the exacting standards and time-frames of our customers in the metallurgical, oil, gas, petrochemical and renewable industries, utilizing our extensive knowledge of processes and product, operational requirements and management capabilities in conjunction with our extensive network of offices and companies.
Our customers are international Engineering Companies and EPC contractors.
Green Way employs people with experience in handling projects in the industrial sectors in 5 key areas:
- Pipeline Project – Seamless, HFI (ERW) and SAW pipes for pipeline projects including the supply of inductions bends and corrosion coating.
- MIDREX DRI Project – complete package of Process Piping including pipes, fittings, flanges & valves as well as nuts & bolts, gaskets, filters, strainers etc.
- Power Generation Project – Heavy wall seamless and welded carbon & alloy pipes and associated fittings & flanges.
- Offshore Plant – Structural steels including seamless & welded tubular, beams, plates and cones, conductor pipes & piles.
- Renewable Energy – Mono-piles, transition pieces and complete fabrication of jackets and tripods.
The services and support provided are tailored to the needs of a particular customer and project, and are driven by in-depth knowledge of the products and manufacturing processes involved, project management, administration and co-ordination skills.
We are experts in the sourcing and supplying of materials to meet the individual requirements of a project, regardless of size, scope or difficulty. We are aware of the importance of on-time delivery and the pressures of meeting fabrication schedules, and also the importance of accurate and up-to-date reporting.